I have always intended to do a weekly music post. A “mix tape” of songs, listed in a certain order – to give you a listening experience. I used to love to make tapes, and now CD”s, for friends all the time. So, once I started the blog, I intended to create lists for the three people who actually read my posts. (grin)
This particular batch came from a “mix tape” I never got to make. So, I am going to share it with you. I hope you enjoy.
Once I can afford the upgrade to me blog account, I will post the actual songs – so you can listen right from the post. As I am broke, this will have to do.
Here is this weeks mix tape. Good songs all.
- Lover, You Should Have Come Over – Jeff Buckley
- If Your Love Is Real – David Gray
- Sacred Darling – Gogol Bordello
- I Know Better Now – AJ Croce
- One Rainy Wish – Jimi Hendrix
- This Year’s Love – David Gray
- As You Are – Travis
- God Give Me Strength – Burt Bacharach and Elvis Costello
- Sara’s Song – G Love and the Special Sauce
- Sometimes – Daniel Lanois
- Poor Boy, Minor Key – M. Ward
- Looking Up In Heaven – Paul Westerberg
- Pussy Cat – Cy Coleman
- Sweet Pea – Amos Lee
- She’s A Rainbow – The Rolling Stones
Have a great day.